Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Justin Bieber

I am sure you know about Justin Bieber! Of course you would know him, what am I talking about! lolz....Anyways, he is a popular popstar....he is talented in singing and dancing....and that is what he is! You can't change him...He's born like that and THAT is a great and gifting thing...So I don't understand why people should hate him soo much just because he sings like a girl and girls love him soo much....I mean like, I like him just the way he is, not because he's hot....And when girls love him and go crazy over him, doesn't mean their offencesive....They just love him....Can't do anything about it...So "boys", pls....don't get jealous over that k! Cuz it's not as if  you are going to kill Justin just because he is loved by sooo many girls....:) People who reads this, if they are hating Justin.....PLS PLS...CHEER UP!!! :D Be happy and live your life!
oxox <3 xoxo
He's a good man!

No comments:

Post a Comment